FAQ and Support
1. What to do in case the videos in the courses are not playing?
Check if third-party cookies are enabled in the settings of your browser.
If it is still not working, try changing the browser and use Google Chrome.
Also try using "icognito" tab or sign out from your Google/Gmail Account.
2. Are the courses certified?
All courses are acknowledged by International Partners such as ESCWA, International Labour Organization (ILO) and others.
Moreover, the curriculums are developed with the consultancy of Lecturers specialized in disability in well-known Universities.
3. What is the duration of each module?
Usually, videos are from 3 to 8 minutes. However, it would require between 12 to 15 minutes to complete a module and its interactivities.
4. Why am I seeing the English course content from right to left / Arabic course content from left to right?
In order not to face this issue, choose, in the menu bar above, the language of the platform that is convenient to the course language you are taking.
5. Can participants pause, save and comeback later on?
Yes, this option is available and the progress in the courses are auto-saved on the platform. In addition, videos can be re-watched and activities can be re-taken as the main objective is learning. However, the participants can have only 2 attempts for the final exam.
6. Can I, as a company, monitor the attendance of my employees in the courses?
Yes, you will be able to keep track of your employees’ activities on the platform by having the access to monitor their completion of the courses in addition to their performance in tests and exams.
7. Can we have personalized content for our company?
Yes of course, we can open sub-courses dedicated to your company and we can customize branching scenarios that highlights possible interactions specifically in your company.
8. How to be enrolled in a course?
A- If you are an individual, you have 2 methods to enroll in the courses:
- Register on the platform
- Choose a payment method
- Pay online
- Request a Coupon
- Become one of the leaders in diversity and inclusion. Click here for more information
B- If you are a company or a university, click here to get a package and we will get back to you within one week.